Monday, September 11, 2006

25-Thai Massage

Getting a cheap(usually 150 baht) Thai massage is one of the great things about coming to Thailand...I've had over a dozen(at less than $4 why not!) and never received a 'bad' massage...(with Thai massage one is fully clothed...'oil' massages are more expense)...I finally got smart & decided to take a class to learn how to give Thai massage...there are many schools & teachers but I was very pleased to take Wasana's class in Chiang Mai recently...there were only 3 of us in the class...myself & Annemiek from Holland & Sara from Germany....in 5 days I learned to give a one hour or two hour massage, ate great home-cooked meals from Wasana, & kept a step-by-step picture book to use later...if you make it to Chaing Mai & want to learn thai massage call her at 01-9523765.....

No comments: